|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Wed Feb 1, 2017 08:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Thu Feb 16, 2017 08:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
Information On The Bidding Process
Frequently Asked Questions
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Our auction will be benefitting the Phillip Trey Lindsey Scholarship Endowment.
Trey passed away on July 12th, 2016 at the age of 24 due to a blood clot. Trey was a 2016 graduate from the University of TN-Martin’s Wildlife program. We want to honor Trey’s memory & make sure he is never forgotten. This scholarship endowment is one way for us to achieve this while we help other college students as well.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Please note that the items in this auction, once online bidding closes, will transition to our inperson event to be held February 18, 2017, 6:00 PM CST, at the Russel Duncan Ballroom, UT-Martin Campus. The higest online bids will become the first bids placed at the in-person event. If you are not in attendance you may still be outbid.
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the in-person auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- USPS Postal Money Orders (please make out to "Trey Lindsey Scholarship c/o University of Tennessee Foundation")
- Online Payment via PayPal (Friends & Family option to avoid fees). Details provided to winning bidders upon request.
Payments can be made at:
Paypal or through the mail
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Winning Bidders can pick their items up at:
Free pickup in West TN or shipping via USPS Priority Mail
Note: Shipping will require an additional fee. Multiple items will get combined shipping. Shipping will be actual estimated costs to ship.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- This auction transitions to a live in-person auction after online bidding closes. You still may be outbid at the live event. The online portion of the auction will not reflect the final live auction results.
- When the live event auction closes, all winning bidders will receive notification regarding the status of the items they have won.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
Information On The Bidding Process Frequently Asked Questions
Please Note that all bids are final. By placing a bid on an item you are agreeing to a contract. You will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller in the event that you are the highest bidder at the time the auction closes. You are responsible for reading the full item listing, and understanding the above instructions and accepted payment methods. The Seller (auction administrator) assumes all responsibility for listing these items. The bidder's source IP address is logged for all bid transactions. Persons placing fraudulent bids may be prosecuted in a court of law.
— ADVERTISEMENT —